Wednesday, June 15, 2011

White's and Blue's!

So I promise I will not (always) take so long to post something new...I have just been super busy, and I'm also trying to get used to the whole blogging thing :) My apologies....

BUT....

The great news is I have three outfits for you this week..Yayyy!!



I've really been into the navy thing lately...
 And of course you can never go wrong with a classic white t-shirt ( I prefer mine slouchy with roughed up jeans and heels )
 This little diddy here is one of my FAVORITE dresses. Such a flattering fit and perfectly lightweight for Summer


There you have it! My nude pumps were from Forever21. They were only $16.80!!! And they're comfy too! Everything else in the pics above you can find at J.Crew :)

Happy Styling!

1 comment:

  1. I have a black dress just like your blue one, it is one of my favorites!!

    happy Friday, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete